WPC 023 I
Click Image for Gallery
All possible attempts have been ensured to present the shades closest to the actual, Due to monitor calibrations, however there could be variations.
Recommended Wash and Care Instruction
Caring for cotton fabrics is very simple and the more you wash it, the softer and more absorbent it becomes.
The following tips will help you extend the life of the product.
- Gentle Hand Wash 30 degree (fabrics above 200gsm)
- Machine Wash Normal Cycle 30 degree (fabrics less than 200gsm)
- No Chlorine / Bleach / Mild Detergent
- Tumble Dry Low /Normal Cycle, Remove items promptly from dryer, preferably when still damp. (fabrics less than 200gsm)
- Line Dry Possible / Low Iron
- Wash & Dry with Like colors only, Do Not Soak or leave in water for long time.
- Harsh rubbing on printed fabric not suitable, when wet.
During the dyeing and printing processes, the shrinkage is reduced due to repeated washings.
- The additional shrinkage ranges from 5-7% for printed fabrics and 7-10% for woven products in the finished fabric
- Due to nature of the dyeing method used, Please avoid contact with light colored fabrics & Upholstery, as there may be some color rub due to rubbing or when wet.
- Exposure of the fabric to direct sun light for a very long period, may cause color fading.
WASHED / COATED & SPECIAL TREATED FABRICS
- Special washing / finishing effect like Washed,Vintage, Distressed finish, Wax & Oily coated textiles are chemically treated involving various dyeing / finishing techniques in order to obtain a special dye effect, texture & appearance.
- Any inconsistencies in the colour, stains, patches & other variations are original characteristic and should not be considered a defect.
While cut fabric is essentially a custom product and challenge to guarantee, any customer who is dissatisfied with a purchase may receive a refund.
- All fabric sample orders cut as per customer choice are not returnable.
- All returned items entitled for returned must be in original, unflawed condition, unmarked and uncut by the purchaser, and must be informed by email within 7 days of receiving the material.
- Items returned to us in non-saleable condition will be returned to sender, and no refund will be given.
- If your order is deemed returnable, you will receive a refund of your order less shipping & packing charges.
- Line Dry Possible / Low Iron
- To ensure full credit for your returns, please contact Fabrinostores.net at +91 9312221586 or firstname.lastname@example.org before returning merchandise.
Most products ship within 3-4 business days of ordering from our warehouse.
All sample orders and most small orders ship via Domestic Courier Service, which can vary 1-7 days. All other orders ship Transport services vis Surface / rail, and typically, the longest it will take is 10 days from the day after you place your order.
Orders for items which are back ordered or out of stock may take longer to ship depending on availability. We will notify you as soon as possible about items that may be back ordered.